HomeAche Sache Rishtey
Now You Can Stop Your Divorce and Re-Gain the Love From Your Spouse - Even When You Think it’s Too Late!
As a marriage counselor for over 20 years, I'll show you what to say and do to bring your divorce to a screeching halt and get your relationship back on track - even when you’re the only one who wants to!
I must commend you on wanting to save your marriage. Many people give up on their relationship way too early, only living with regret. You are most likely very confused, scared and emotionally torn up inside. These feelings are normal, but just be glad these feelings won't be around much longer, because the strategies and tactics that I provide for you in "How to Stop Your Divorce" will make you realize that your marriage can and will be saved!
I have spent the last 20 years of my career helping individuals save their marriages. I guess you would consider this somewhat of a passion of mine. There is nothing I enjoy more than knowing that sharing my extensive experience has helped so many couples lead a happily married life. Your situation is not as unique as you may think. Many married couples face the same dilemmas in their relationship, which is why it is easier than you may think to fix. You just need the advice from someone who has the experience. No marriage, especially yours, is hopeless. The mutual love and companionship you and your spouse once shared CAN be revived.
Here Are a Few Tactics That Can Begin Making a Difference!
1. Do not try to immediately change your spouse’s feelings. Instead try to make him or her understand what it is they love about you. Almost always people simple forget why they are in love and only need to be reminded.
2. Figure out what it is your spouse wants or needs. You can't win your spouse's love without knowing what you are up against. A plan with set goals is essential.
3. When your spouse provides feedback or makes a remark, never act defensively. Instead absorb it and learn from it.
4. Never label your spouse's actions or statements. Statements like..."That doesn't make any sense" or "do I have to hear this again" is nothing more than another form of name-calling.
5. Master the art of using "I" statements to defuse any conflict.
Richard Vargo, M.A.
Ache Sache Rishtey™ 140-Vikas Surya Shopping Plaza, 1st Floor, Mangalam Palace, Near M2k Movie Hall Rohini Sector 3, Delhi - 110085
011-43554999, 11:00AM-6:00 PM (Tuesday)